Experience the excitement of horse riding and the pleasure of
close contact with these gentle charismatic animals at Lo Wu Saddle
Club – The First Independent Riding Club in Hong Kong.
Situated in rural New Territories with over 50 years of history, the Club has a new stable complex including over 50,000 sq. ft. of stables and riding arenas. The riding school has schooled horses and ponies and BHS qualified instructors teaching in both English and Cantonese.
Lo Wu Saddle Club provides a relaxed riding environment, good quality lessons and encourages learning about horsemanship. Any horse lover is welcome at Lo Wu Saddle Club. You may also enrol as a Club Member to enjoy priority booking and reduced rates.
Take a break from your busy life and visit Lo Wu Saddle Club this weekend or call us for bookings and further information.
• Riding (lessons) to suit everyone’s needs, from lead rein lessons for 4 year olds to advanced coaching for competitive riders.
• Group visits for charities, profit or non profit organisations.
• Horses and ponies on livery (full or shared) for more experienced riders.
• Training for British Horse Society and Hong Kong Pony Club examinations.
• Hire of horses and ponies for special functions.
• Individually designed courses for schools, community groups and private organisation